This 4 days mobile safari takes you through Queen Elizabeth National park, the second oldest national park which was previously a grazing area…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This 4 days mobile safari takes you through Queen Elizabeth National park, the second oldest national park which was previously a grazing area for local Basongora pastoralists in the late 1900’s.
The park is located in the Western region of Uganda spanning the districts of Kasese, Rukungiri & Rubirizi. Queen Elizabeth National Park is known for its wildlife hosting over 500 bird species & home to 95 mammal species. The safari will proceed with amazing game drives in the kashenyi sectors & a safari boat cruise on Kazinga channel.
- Amazing game viewings
- A good old fashioned genuine tented mobile safari.
- Safari boat cruise Kazinga channel
- Camp fire
- The wilderness of lifetime.
No details found.
- Ground transportation in customized safari vehicles
- Service of Professional guide, ranger guide, safari camp chef, camp assistants
- Game drives
- Safari boat cruises
- All activities as specified in the itinerary
- All meals and mineral water whilst tented camps
- All entrance and camping fees within the national parks and reserves
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Tourism levy & conservation fees
- Some meals, Drinks & activities as requested from guest
- Items of personal nature e.g tips, telephone, laundry e.t.c