This is an excursion to the cultural site of Amabere Caves off Fort Portal town. The caves have a small unique waterfall with…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This is an excursion to the cultural site of Amabere Caves off Fort Portal town. The caves have a small unique waterfall with a beautiful scenery. The road trip taks you around Lake Kigere where you trek up hill to the top to have a magnificent view of three different craterlakes embrcing the beautiful landscape.
A day trip takes you to 5 differnt crater lakes, through pristine villages, rain forests and a waterfall. A break inbetween to Lake Nkuruba where one can have a relxing swim into the natural lake and do bird watching amidist sounds of different primates on the trees.
A short hike to the Top of the hills to the view point of the beautiful Kabarole landscape. Make a break at the spectacular Lake Nyinambuga the lake depicted on the Uganda shilling 20.000 shillings note.
Over 100 species of birds inhabit the forest, including Vervet, Black & White Colobus and Red Colobus monkeys.
The excursion continues to to the Mahoma Falls and streams that run from from the Rwenzori Mountains.
This one day experince is breathtaking
- Ground transportation in customized safari vehicles
- Service of Professional guide, ranger guide, safari camp chef, camp assistants
- Game drives
- Safari boat cruises
- All activities as specified in the itinerary
- All meals and mineral water whilst tented camps
- All entrance and camping fees within the national parks and reserves
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees, passports
- Some meals, Drinks & activities as requested from guest
- Items of personal nature e.g tips, telephone, laundry e.t.c